|Countrybrook Farms Nursery & Garden Center is currently seeking reliable full and part time wholesale and retail sales associates to join our team for the 2019 season.
We are seeking individuals who are hard-working, motivated, can handle a fast-paced environment, enjoy working with the public, passionate about plants, and willing to learn and take on responsibility.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers with purchases
- Process sales transactions
- Educating customers on proper plant & lawn care
- Gift shop sales
- Phone inquiries & orders
- Customer service experience & skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and use of a point of sales system
- Prior experience in horticulture and retail fields is preferred
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to frequently walk, bend, kneel and lift
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Candidates must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must have weekend & holiday availability
Pay commensurate with experience.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org