Job Title: Purchasing & Inventory Associate
Countrybrook Farms Nursery & Garden Center is currently seeking reliable full-time purchasing and inventory associates to join our team.
We are seeking individuals who are hard-working, motivated, can handle a fast-paced environment, enjoy working with the public, passionate about plants, and willing to learn and take on responsibility.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Purchasing & receiving products
- Educating customers on proper plant & lawn care
- Process sales transactions on a POS
- Gift shop sales
- Phone inquiries & orders
- Customer service experience & skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and use of a point of sales system
- Prior experience in horticulture and retail fields is preferred
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to frequently walk, bend, kneel and lift
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Candidates must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must have weekend & holiday availability
Pay commensurate with experience.
Please email resumes to email@example.com